Sell Your Divorce House Fast
Divorce is an emotional, tricky, and messy ordeal for everyone. It is hard to separate for most couples, especially if they have a shared home. Therefore, real estate often becomes a primary focus in the divorce process, especially when spouses do not know what to do about it. In most cases, it makes the most sense to sell the shared property. However, there are certain issues and concerns associated with selling that you should know about and take into consideration.
Common Problems Selling a Divorce Home
If you decide to sell your divorce home, there are certain issues that you may face:
- There are realtor's fees that you have to pay. Usually, people decide to work with a realtor when selling their home. A realtor represents homeowners throughout the entire home-selling process by making it easier and less stressful. Typically, real estate agents help homeowners by listing and marketing properties, showing them to prospective buyers, negotiating with the buyer and the buyer's real estate agent, and assisting with the closing process. However, realtors also charge a 5%–6% fee.
- It might be too stressful and overwhelming. The divorce process is already stressful enough. If you have a shared home that you need to sell, the process is becoming even more stressful. In addition to preparing your property for sale, figuring out the right price, and showing your home to prospective buyers, you have to communicate with your spouse.
Get a Cash Offer From Frank Buys Houses
There is a method to make the process of selling a divorce home easier that many homeowners do not know about — selling it to a cash buyer. Cash buyers purchase homes in any condition, and they pay cash. Selling to a cash home buyer is a convenient solution for many homeowners, especially those who want to sell their homes as fast as possible. Here is a list of reasons why you should consider this option for your divorce property:
- You do not have to worry about repairs. If you are going through a divorce and trying to sell your shared home, the last thing you want to worry about is renovation. You probably do not want to spend time and money on repairs and upgrades, and you do not have to. Cash buyers are ready to purchase your home anyway, regardless of its condition.
- You will sell your home within two weeks. Selling your property to a cash buyer is the fastest way to sell your home. It is your chance and opportunity to get rid of your divorce as soon as possible. Unlike the traditional way of selling a home, you do not have to wait for weeks or even months.
- You can skip marketing and showings. These are two important elements of the home-selling process that you cannot avoid if you are selling your home the traditional way. However, if you decide to work with a cash buyer, you do not need to waste your time marketing and showing the home — cash buyers do not require them.
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy cash home buyer in Stockton, CA, or any other nearby area to sell your divorce home, Frank Buys Houses is the cash buyer you can count on. At Frank Buys Houses, we buy houses of any type and in any condition, and we pay you cash. We do not require repairs, home inspections, or cleaning — we will buy your property as is. Selling your marital home to Frank Buys Houses is one of the most effective and convenient ways for you to sell your house fast.
If you have any questions about the company and how we work, or you want to get more information about the process, do not hesitate to either visit our website or call us.